Monday, April 23, 2018

Another Night, Another Sorority Formal




I had the honor and privilege of going to the Delta Zeta formal on Saturday night with my best friends.
After taking my friends to several Kappa Delta date functions it was nice for the favor the be returned.

Formal took place at Millennium, in the same room that our Kappa Delta formal will be next Friday night!
It was really cool to see how DZ’s formal will differ from mine.

I have been working really hard on my formal.
I have booked the buses, booked the venue, paid for the food, the photo booth, the photographer, the linens, the flowers and all the decorations. 
I am ready to go!
It has been stressful, but I am very excited, and I am praying that everything goes smoothly for my formal, and my last function as date function chair.

But back to the DZ formal.
I had such a great time!
I loved getting all dressed up and dancing the night away with lots of my friends.
It was so fun because I have so many friends that are in DZ, so it was a really special experience. 

I got so many compliments on my dress! I bought it in the winter and you can see that, black and white works for both winter and spring!
This dress is so easy to accessorize. 
You can wear it with a bright pair of earrings, or how I did it, a bright pair of shoes!


Sterling silver ball earrings

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Tall and Preppy | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig