Friday, November 18, 2016

Pitsgiving 2016





Thanksgiving came early to North Carolina!
We had "Pitsgiving" which is just Thanksgiving in the Pit, aka our dining hall.
They started serving Thanksgiving food at 11 am yesterday and went until 9pm last night. 
I had turkey, stuffing and potatoes at lunch and then again at dinner...
So my food baby is really big right now and will continue to grow because Thanksgiving is right around the corner!
Before we stuffed our faces all day, my FYS class and I walked all the way over to Reynolda House, which is technically on campus, but kinda far away, for our last museum visit!
It is so gorgeous there. So many pretty trees and just beautiful grounds!
I can't wait for my mom to come and visit in the spring and see the gardens at Reynolda, I'm sure they're spectacular!

A little mad at my TB boots right now, they gave me a serious blister on my heel!
I love these boots to death, but I guess the fabric lining on the heel wore off on the right one and gave me a really bad blister as I walked through the woods to get to Reynolda House.
But anyway, here is my super cute and comfortable outfit for when the temperature is 45 degrees in the morning and 75 degrees in the afternoon!

Dress: H&M floral dress
Sweater: H&M faux fur/fuzzy cream sweater
Earrings: Tiffany pearl studs
Necklace: J Crew statement necklace
Bracelet: J Crew gold bracelet
Boots: Tory Burch black riding boots


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Tall and Preppy | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig