Saturday, August 13, 2016

111 Degrees









95, nope it's closer to 111 degrees, because of humidity, thank God we have air conditioning. 
Because my mom is so tired of sitting at home in the coolness, we just had to go out to run errands besides that it is literally scorching hot out!!!!
I had another graduation/bday gift to return and I exchanged it for this beautiful sparkly and gold double necklace! It's very simple, delicate and beautiful. I just posted a picture of this necklace and all the other gold jewelry that I am loving right now on my Instagram! I love my gold just like team USA! Woo!! I loving watching the olympics, they are so fun and I am so nationalistic that it is great! Right now the US has 21 gold medals. We have Michael Phelps still being the most decorated athlete ever, and he just keeps winning more and more golds!!
Go USA!!!

Not only do I love this necklace but I also love these shorts! I have worn these shorts so much, that I can't believe that this is the first time I have blogged them! Lol I tried to wear them last night to go mini golfing with Jack but it started down pouring so we decided against that. But I was so annoyed because I planned to wear these shorts and finally take pictures with them AND I put so much bug spray on my legs. But the stupid rain! AHHHH! So instead we went ice skating. It was so much fun to do something different than just sitting on the couch and watching The Office on Netflix. And ya know, 6 months later it was about time he took me ice skating.... :)

Shirt: J Crew white t-shirt with gold neckline (similar)
Necklace: gold and pavé pendant from a local boutique (similar)
Sunglasses: Ray Ban cat-eye tortoise shell Wayfarers (similar)
Bag: Cole Haan blue color blocked satchel (similar)
Pom pom: Baublebar teal pom pom (similar)




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Tall and Preppy | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig