Monday, June 6, 2016

Lunch on the Lawn
























Lunch on the lawn! 4 more days of high school! WOW!
This week is going to be an emotional one!
I am just in such disbelief that my time is almost over at my high school. Like I can't believe I am almost graduating and will no longer be going to my school anymore!

So today was "lunch on the lawn." We had burgers and free ice cream from our favorite childhood ice cream man it was great! And we got to miss half of the day! Lunch on the lawn is the event that we started with as little 6th graders visiting the middle/high school for the first time and now ended our time at the high school 6 years later. 
What an amazing 6 years it has been. I have grown so much physically, mentally and emotionally. I couldn't have done it without my amazing friends, some that I have known since kindergarten (shoutout to Bean and Emma) or elementary school or even new friends that I made in middle/high school. 
We got our yearbooks today and I refused to open it in school because I knew I would cry so the minute I got home I opened it and guess what? Yep! Bawled!
I know most of you only wanted to take a picture with me so it would go on the blog! So congrats on your 5 seconds of fame! Bravo! You did it! Jk! Love you guys!
Congrats to the class of 2016!
We did it guys!
I am really going to miss everyone and I wish everyone the best of luck in all their endeavors! You know where to find me! @tallandpreppy 

Shirt: Wake Forest University t-shirt
Shorts: J Crew 3 inch chino shorts
Earrings: Tiffany pearl studs
Shoes: Jack Rogers Hamptons sandals in platinum



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Tall and Preppy | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig