Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Undefeated AND Conference Champs

School



My nephew's confirmation








Hi!
The past two days have been absolutely insane!
Let's start off with yesterday:
Yesterday, I took my AP Government exam and then took my AP French exam. I was in the tests all day. I started at 8:10 am and ended at 3:30pm with about 30 minutes in between the two tests. Gov wasn't that bad but French was really hard. My brain was fried after the first test! But thankfully, now I am done! I finished my APs and now I just have to do some final projects in my classes and then I can graduate high school! 
I also had a fun filled day today:
My nephew Jack was confirmed today. It was a really nice ceremony at church, long but nice. A lot of my friends were their younger sibling's confirmation sponsors so I got to see them. It was pretty funny, I saw Michelle who was her younger sister's sponsor and we like laughed across the isle from each other because I had my really really big heels on so I must have been about 6 feet tall, and was like towering over everyone! #tallpeopleprobs! I honestly don't remember many details from my confirmation because I remember feeling like I was going to pass out. My niece Ava actually fell asleep and started snoring during church today! 
After church we went to dinner with the whole family and just hung out.
Unfortunately, because I was at my nephew's confirmation I could not attend my last regular season badminton game. But I knew they would be fine without me, and they were! My team won again today 6-1, making us undefeated!! We are 12-0 and conference champs!! I am so happy and so excited! This is the first time in my school's history that the badminton team went undefeated! I am also super excited that a '16 gets to go on the badminton banner in the gym! 

School outfit:
Shirt: J Crew navy blue and green blouse
Pants: Gap white high waisted skinny jeans (TALL)
Shoes: Jack Rogers Palm Beach sandals in white
Earrings: Tiffany sterling silver love knot studs
Necklace: sterling silver monogramed pendant

Confirmation outfit: 
Dress: blue and white stripped dress
Shoes: BCBG 4inch platform nude pumps
Earrings: Tiffany pearl studs
Necklace: Forever 21 multi stranded pearl necklace
Bag: black beaded clutch 

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Tall and Preppy | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig