Sunday, May 15, 2016

National Honor Society Brunch 2016



The annual National Honor Society brunch was this morning. 
It was really nice, my friends were there and there was some good food!
All of the seniors got up and we all said where we're going to college next year. It was really sweet, but I don't think it has hit any of us yet that we're going to college next year. I know for certain it hasn't hit me yet. I'm excited, of course, but I just have been so busy at school that I haven't even been able to think about going to college next year. 

I love this dress! It's super flattering on me and it is perfect for tall girls! ASOS is great because it has a line just for tall girls, called ASOS Tall! This dress isn't in a tall size because the tall size is even just a little too tall for me, and I'm 5'9"! I have another knee length dress from ASOS and it is fabulous! To see pictures of that dress click here
And yes I have really big heels on! They are 4 inches and I love them! I always feel really great when I'm super tall. I know I make people feel uncomfortable when I'm literally towering over them but I like heels! 

Dress: ASOS knee length light pink and blue floral pencil dress (similar)
Shoes: BCBG nude platform pumps (similar)



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Tall and Preppy | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig