Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Rehearsal



I was running off to my second rehearsal today when the sun blinded me as I was taking my daily outfit photos! Sorry about that!
I had rehearsal right after school and then I went home and then ran back out of the house for rehearsal again. Oh what a busy day! Next week is going to be even busier because it is production week, or what the actors and crew like to call it: Hell Week of my school's spring drama. The show is The Man Who Came to Dinner. And I am really excited. I am playing Miss Preen, the nurse who has to put up with the crazy demands of Mr. Whiteside, who is played by one of my best friends Jack! (Jack has actually been featured on Tall and Preppy before in my Senior Banquet post)

I love this outfit! I am obsessed. I think it is so classic and chic. I am wearing all staple items, that everyone should own, and combining them all together. I was going to wear my gray fur vest with this outfit but I decided not to because it was really warm out today! And don't you love how my Longchamp matches my pants? So cute! And so not intentional!

Shirt: Banana Republic chambray shirt (similar)


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Tall and Preppy | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig