Thursday, February 11, 2016

Confidence





Hi!
Two posts in one day would you look at that! I can't believe I forgot to post last night...oops!
Sorry for all the indoor pictures recently but it is 25 degrees outside and super windy, so I am not taking pictures outside, but get ready because next week I will be taking lots of pictures outside because I will be in a warmer setting.... Any guesses of where I will be?

When I first bought this turtleneck I was kind of self conscious about it. I remember in elementary school this girl wore them all the time and everyone always made fun of her for wearing them. Not that I thought that was going to happen now, but I just hadn't had one in so long that I didn't know how to really wear it and I wasn't confident in it. If you aren't comfortable or confident in your clothes your whole demeanor changes and people can see that you aren't confident. 
I was very uncomfortable in my turtleneck at first but now I realized that turtlenecks are a classic item that everyone should have in their wardrobe because they are so easy to throw on!
To accessorize a turtleneck, all you have to do is add some jewelry. Turtlenecks are pretty much like dresses in that they don't take that much thought into wearing. You just have to put some accessories on, like I did with my big pearl earrings and pink bracelet, and you are good to go! Or if you really don't want to you don't have to accessorize at all!

Boots: Tory Buch black riding boots (similar)
Bracelet: C Wonder pink initial "E" cuff

Share:

1 comment

© Tall and Preppy | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig