Thursday, January 28, 2016

It's Melting!!!







The snow is melting!! Look you can see grass!!
We got at least 20 inches of snow and now you can see the grass, its crazy! It has been relatively warm here and sadly all the snow is melting :( 

I am still feeling sick. I can't sing in chorus class and I am coughing every 5 minutes. I came home today after school and took a three hour nap because I am up all night coughing. But I think I have figured out how to stop coughing when I sleep, and that is to put so many pillows behind my head and back that I literally sit up straight! Yay!! Not the most relaxing sleep ever but you gotta do what you gotta do!

I have an AP Government presentation today on a interest group I was pretending to represent. I wanted to look extra sharp for the presentation, and I think I do! 

Sweater: Gap long v-neck bright pink cardigan (similar)
Boots: Vince Camuto brown riding boots (similar)
Earrings: Tiffany pearls

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Tall and Preppy | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig