Friday, January 19, 2018

Winter White





Hello friends!
Yesterday was FDOC of my spring semester of my sophomore year!
Although it was technically the first day of class, it didn’t really feel like it because I only had one class.
After the very large snow storm the other day, Wake had a delayed opening yesterday and today, which canceled a lot of my classes, because North Carolina doesn’t know how to deal with snow and ice.
I love you North Carolina but you are very unprepared for the elements!
But don’t worry, I was prepared!
I had a hat, gloves and my rubber Hunter boots with fleece liners to keep me safe, warm and dry as I trekked through the snow and ice yesterday on my walk to my one class!
But don’t worry the sun is out and shining today and all of the snow will be gone soon enough
L

This is my new favorite sweater!
I’m in love.
My pink ruffle sleeve sweater is a close runner up these days.
This sweater is from J Crew and looked so elegant and classy at my first and only class yesterday.
And it wouldn’t be a Elisabeth outfit without adding a punch of color and some flair, especially for the first day of class, with my amazing J Crew red statement earrings!
I love this outfit and I think it will be a great look to wear as I transition into spring!

J Crew red flower statement earrings (similar)


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Tall and Preppy | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig