Thursday, November 16, 2017

Fall Colors





I'm starting to get anxious to go home for the holidays. 
My friend told me that her friend at some school up north has finals right now and then they are on vacation from Thanksgiving all the way until the new year! 
That's crazy! And I wish that was me!
We get five days off for Thanksgiving and then we have school for two weeks and thennnn it's Christmas break for a month, but really only three weeks because we have sorority recruitment!!!

The end of the semester goes really really fast!
The holidays are almost here and I can't believe it! 
We are signing Christmas music in chorus and we are getting ready for Lovefeast which is the first weekend in December. There are workmen hanging lights on the trees on the quad and it is starting to feel like winter! 

I'm so anxious to finish all my homework so I can enjoy my short time at home over Thanksgiving!
But at the same time, it's really hard to do all my work because I'm really starting to check out! Oops!

Today is PITSGIVING!!
I am so excited! It is one of the best campus traditions we have!
You can read about my first Pitsgiving from last year HERE!

The temperatures in North Carolina continue to drop and the leaves continue to fall!
I think I found the prettiest tree on campus right in front of Campus Grounds, our student run coffee shop here on campus!
I love the bright color of my sweater and the leaves!!!
I think these pictures came out so pretty!!
Also, lol but I thought this sweater was red not a reddish-orange color... So heads up when you order this sweater!
 Orange is not my favorite color and I think it is a quite hard color for most people to wear.
But I got a lot of compliments yesterday on this sweater and I was told that I can really pull this color off!
So thanks guys!! :)

I loved that I wore cheetah printed flats with this orange sweater. You know that I love cheetah print because, guess what- it's a neutral!!
I think cheetah print really complements the orange/red/whatever you want to call it, sweater really nicely!!

Tory Burch Cheetah Reva flats
Tory Burch double pearl earrings



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Tall and Preppy | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig