Monday, July 3, 2017

Spontaneous Adventures


I am not going to lie, I am excited to start my job next week.
I am so bored.
I am bored of sitting on the couch and watching TV every night and having a to-do list of menial tasks.
My mom sensed my boredom so she decided to buy some comedy show tickets last minute and take my brother and I into the city Friday night.
The comedy club was smack dab in the middle of Times Square on 7th Ave.
And not only was it a comedy show but also a magic show.
The magic show was horrible.
It was not creative and it wasn't really magic.
The "magician" also talked too much.
And that says a lot because I know I talk wayyyy too much.
I had a splitting headache by the end of the magic show and I really wanted to leave, but Peter convinced me to stay for the comedy show.
I am so glad we did.
It was hysterical.
The host was from Comedy Central and there were a couple of comedians from Wild N'Out on the Comedy Central TV channel. 
The guys were really funny.
The comedians even picked on Peter and I....
Well mostly Peter.
It all started when the host started picking on the girl in the front row.
She was from Ohio and was with her parents.
She was visiting NY as her high school graduation present.
The host then asked how old she was and then asked around the room if anyone else was that age.
Peter and I raised our hands, and the MC went straight for Peter.
The host looked at Peter and started questioning him.
He started asking him how old he actually was and kinda started freaking out because my brother looks like he is 45 years old, not 18.
He has a deep voice and a beard and is just a big guy.
The host was shocked that he was 18.
The host said some really funny things, that probably wouldn't be appropriate to put in writing...
But regardless it was really funny.
The host wanted to know where Peter was from and who he was with at the show.
He answered and said he was with his mom and his twin sister...
Normally, he would just answer: my mom and my sister, but we both knew that if he said twin sister it would be more entertaining for everyone.
I said hi, and the host was pleased to hear that I didn't have a deep voice like my brother.
lol

Zara white off the shoulder cotton dress (similar)
ASOS Glamorous pom pom clutch (similar)
teal earrings
turquoise sterling silver ring from Oklahoma
Vince Camuto nude studded sandals (similar)



Saturday night was a bit different.
It was a bit more reserved than the previous night.
Don't worry, we laughed and had a good time, but it was less vulgar than the night before.
We went to this really good steakhouse for some surf and turf.
We were celebrating my mom's new job!
We got all dolled up as usual and wined and dined with both steak and lobster.

J Crew purple shift dress (similar)
Tory Burch double pearl earrings
navy blue and white stripped clutch



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Tall and Preppy | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig