Tuesday, April 11, 2017

10 Days Left






Spring has sprung and my nose is killing me....
Look how pretty the flowers are but if only you could hear how awfully congested and drippy I sound.
It's gross. 
But everything sure does look pretty on campus!

I love how I am leaving for Easter break in two days and I have so much work to do!
I also love that I have papers due Tuesday of next week, after a three day weekend!
So not fair. 
But then again, I only have 10 days of classes left.... OMG
I will be home in less than 3 weeks and I am in shock. I honestly, don't know where this year went!

I got the sweetest compliment yesterday from one of my friends and she asked if I can help her look more like me everyday, instead of what she was wearing- which was shorts and a t-shirt....
I was supposed to wear a KD t-shirt yesterday (like she was)  for photos on the quad but I decided against it because, well, I'm not really a t-shirt kind of gal, unless it's J Crew, if you haven't noticed.

The rest of the school year (10 days) is supposed to be really nice, weather wise.
It is chilly in the morning and then a beautiful temperature of high 70's or 80's in the afternoon.
Thus, my outfits call for long sleeves with shorts or a skirt or long pants with a light top!

Skirt: J Crew printed mini skirt (similar)
Bracelet: Tory Burch gold logo bangle 


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Tall and Preppy | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig