Friday, April 15, 2016

Tomorrow is My Senior Prom...







Wow, my senior prom is tomorrow. 
My friend Giorgia brought up the other day in my "Squad" group chat, that we have all been dreaming about prom since we were really little and tomorrow is the day we have all been waiting for. It's so unreal. Prom being tomorrow also means that I am graduating high school very very soon. 
It still hasn't sunk in that I'm graduating and leaving a place that I love very much very soon. 

Okay, so enough of me being sentimental, I am actually really excited and looking forward to prom. I am especially excited to see all the boys dressed up because I know all the girls can dress up and look  gorgeous but I never really see the guys get all dressed up. And let's be real what guy doesn't look good in a tux?? I am also really excited because I love to dance!! I am a crazy dancing queen, as I like to say, and I will literally dance all night. I hope my date will dance with me because last year my date didn't, but trust me that didn't keep me off the dance floor!

I walked into the drugstore today with Michelle and her sister, and I am a lot taller than Michelle, so I was like, "I look like the mom with my two daughters," and Michelle was like, "No you look like a mom because your wearing a blazer." Come on! I think I look good! I love this little jacket it's so cute! And it's green so it makes my eye's pop!

Shirt: Banana Republic chambray button down (similar)
Jacket: H&M light green tweed jacket (similar)
Necklace: H&M long shell and gold necklace (similar)


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Tall and Preppy | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig